|Instructions for Accessing and Completing the On-Line Course
- Click on the Link provided at the bottom of the Community Provider Orientation Page of the ADMH Website, OR type in the URL for the Department’s training website:
http://admh.cequick.com (Suggestion: Save it to your favorites list.)
- Click [My Courses] button on left, and then click on the link on that page to
Set up Your Free Account; fill in the information. (Remember to write down your password!)
- Click [ADMH Courses] from the blue bars across the middle of the page. Click on
ADMH Provider Orientation Course. Click
[Add to Cart].
- Type in the information for your payment method. Then click
- Fill in remaining address information (you will receive a receipt from Essential Learning.) Click
[Proceed to Next Step].
- Check your order and click [Submit Order].
- Click [My Courses] again, and you should
see your course listed. Click
[Enter Course] to begin course #1.
- There are further instructions when you enter the course. If you are interrupted while viewing a course and would like to complete the course at another time, you may do so by simply going to the site, clicking on
[My Courses], and logging in to see your courses again. Enter the course again. You will be given the option of starting over or beginning where you left off.
|To contact the Central Office Staff Development by email: